Personally, I love BOTH! I think the aroma of coffee is what drives me more to want to have a cup in the morning although I definitely cannot knock a hot green tea.
TEA vs. COFFEE
* Tea is fantastic at hydrating the body and replenishing your fluid intake.
* Tea has been shown in studies to help reduce the chances of developing certain kinds of cancers and tumours.
* Tea will keep you going for longer.
* There are a ton of antioxidants in tea
* Tea can help reduce stress
* Coffee Can Improve Energy Levels and Make You Smarter
* Coffee Can Help You Burn Fat
* Coffee May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
* Coffee Can Fight Depression and Make You Happier
* Coffee is The Biggest Source of Antioxidants in The Western Diet